Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update

The latest on my Mom is her potassium levels are up again. The doctor she goes to has changed one of her medicines to hopefully get her levels in the normal range. She has to have monthly blood test to monitor this. These test cost her $100 each time. She has an appointment to apply for Medicaid on October 22nd. I hope she gets it, but her doctor doesn’t seem confident she will qualify.

Yesterday I gave a 10 second spot on a video that a group is trying to use to help promote healthcare reform. When I get the clip I will put it on the blog along with a link to their website.

Thanks for all the support everyone has given me and my Mother. When I tell her about some of your comments it makes her happy to know there is so many caring people.

No comments:

Post a Comment